Experiencing a significant loss in your life often prevents you from living a normal, happy and healthy life. Unresolved grief affects your ability to stay in the moment and ultimately limits the capacity for happiness. You will never be able to fully enjoy all that life has to offer until the completion of all the losses in your life has been met.
Ask Yourself These Questions About Your Grief …
- Is the loss you are experiencing preventing you from leading a fulfilling and joyous life?
- We have all been advised to “let go” and “move on” but the question is do you know how?
- Has your loss caused you emotional distress leaving you to wonder how or if you will feel better?
- Do you feel stuck in your pain and brokenness?
- Are you willing to take responsibility and make a choice to feel better?
We have all heard or perhaps been told that “time heals all wounds.” We know this is a myth as some have waited 10, 20, 30 or as long as 50 years hoping to feel better from their painful loss.
It’s important to remember that you are not alone!~ Denise Stump ~
A Few of the 43 Significant Losses Associated with Grief
- Loss of Trust
- Job Loss
- Pet Loss
- Empty Nest
- Loss of Relationship